We need five young, enthusiastic Heritage Conservation professionals for two of our heritage conservation projects.
All the conservation work and its documentation would be done under the guidance of the senior conservator.
Responsibilities of the Assistant conservator include:
1. Assessment of condition of the structural and art work of the the heritage monument.
2. Photo-documentation and video-documentation
3. Execution of the conservation work.
4. Managing and taking care of all the equipment used on site and in laboratory.
5. Reporting and updating the inventory
The applicants should hold a post-graduate degree in the field of heritage management or heritage conservation.Fine-Art graduates will also be considered if having relevant experience or interest.
Graduates with relevant experience can also apply.
Employer-provided or employer-paid accommodation
Continued education assistance
Offer ended on May 15, 2019