The vice regal dinning car was built by the Ajmer workshops of the BB & CIR (Bombay, Baroda and central India railway in the year 1889. The luxurious special rail carriage was used by the Viceroy of India during his travels around the country. This wooden bodied dinning car was part of a five-car Vice regal train. The car bears a striking white enamel finish.
- Anoxia for museum collections (4)
- Archival Conservation (30)
- Conservation of Paper paintings (6)
- Frescoes (3)
- Heritage Conservation (157)
- Internships (3)
- Miniature paintings (5)
- Museums (5)
- Painting Conservation (9)
- Paper and book conservation (18)
- Photograph Conservation (1)
- Picture Gallery (2)
- Textile Conservation (5)
- Wall painting Conservation (7)
- Should the importance and value of painting or heritage object decide the methodology of conservation? How much time, efforts and money should be put in conserving or restoring it?
- Conservation Lab: removing old repairs
- Getting ready for next workshop: March 2019!
- Archival conservation: a case study
- Bookworms love spines of books and hate anoxic environment
- Aspergillus niger and Paper
- Paper burnt or eaten?