The vice regal dinning car was built by the Ajmer workshops of the BB & CIR (Bombay, Baroda and central India railway in the year 1889. The luxurious special rail carriage was used by the Viceroy of India during his travels around the country. This wooden bodied dinning car was part of a five-car Vice regal train. The car bears a striking white enamel finish.
- Anoxia for museum collections (4)
- Archival Conservation (32)
- Conservation of Paper paintings (6)
- Frescoes (3)
- Heritage Conservation (163)
- Internships (3)
- Miniature paintings (5)
- Museums (5)
- Painting Conservation (10)
- Paper and book conservation (18)
- Photograph Conservation (2)
- Picture Gallery (2)
- SriHarmandar Saheb Ji (1)
- Textile Conservation (5)
- Wall painting Conservation (11)
- Workshops (1)
- A silent movie of 2018 work..
- Sri Harmandar Saheb Ji and First attempts in Art Conservation (2013)
- Preservation of Archival scrapbook
- Heritage Preservation Atelier conducted a 3 days Workshop/congress in Chandigarh
- Life-size photograph from late nineteenth or early twentieth century
- Wall painting conservation and restoration
- Should the importance and value of painting or heritage object decide the methodology of conservation? How much time, efforts and money should be put in conserving or restoring it?