We are Preservation and Conservation Professionals’ team you can trust for best care, handling, management and treatment of heritage objects, archives, architecture and art
We also design museums, display cases and Conservation Laboratories
Providing training, research and education in the field of Heritage Preservation is our passion and priority
Main Work areas are :
- Conservation and preservation of Heritage collections
- Conservation of Heritage Structures
- Conservation of Paintings
- Museum planning
- Collections’ management
- Display of museum objects in micro-environment controlled display cases
- Fabrication of micro-environment controlled display cases and storage cabinets
- Research and education in Heritage Conservation
- Conservation of Audio and video collections
The company has been registered by a well-known conservator working in the field since 1995. Heritage Preservation Atelier was initially registered as “Heritage Conservators Pvt. Ltd” in 2011, and the name was changed to “Heritage Preservation Atelier Pvt. Ltd” in 2013.
What we do
The company has been actively taking up Preservation and Conservation Services for Tangible Heritage. We have been working on heritage objects, structures, paintings, archives, museum collections and collections of the private owners. We also provide Conservation training and consultancy services.
Strategy & Vision
We endeavor to provide solutions to the Heritage Preservation issues through the best possible Preservation, Conservation and Research services.
Heritage preservation atelier is steadily and firmly moving ahead on the track of providing Ethical Conservation and Preservation services. Its mission is to reach the highest standards of Ethical Heritage Conservation in India and to strive to keep them updated.
We follow the Codes of Ethics for Conservation and at the same time strike a balance with the sentiments of the Communities to which the tangible heritage that we are trying to preserve belongs.
Business goals & objectives
- Formulate best business practices in the field of Conservation and Preservation of tangible Heritage.
- Provide best conservation and preservation services for archival, museum, other collections and heritage sites.
- Source and Create Conservation grade material for Best possible Conservation Equipment.
- Provide training opportunities to keep the in-house staff of the clients up-dated and well equipped for preventive measures and basic conservation treatments.
- Research and Development for best practices in material and techniques in Conservation and Preservation procedures.
Products & Services
Consultancy services for Preservation and Conservation requirements of Heritage sites, Museums and Archives.
Consultancy for research and formulation of Cultural policy, Museum Policy, Conservation Policy etc.
Conservation Treatment Work for Heritage structures/objects/art and Collections of Museums and Archives
Preventive Conservation Work for Heritage structures/objects/art and collections of Museums and archives
Heritage Preservation Atelier develops Conservation products required by Heritage /Cultural Sites and Collections for their preventive conservation, storage and maintenance.
Heritage Preservation Atelier Pvt. Ltd. follows all the standards and Ethics defined by ICOM.
Management & Ownership
Mrs. Kamlesh Bhardwaj Ms. Namita Jaspal
Mr. Gurharprit Garcha
List of Projects:
Museum Works: Planning, up-gradation and conservation
- Preparation of a detailed plan for up-gradation of Sanghol museum, Punjab.
- Conservation and preservation of the complee collection of Dev Samaj Managing Trust.
- Setting up of the museum with micro-environment controlled display cases for Dev Samaj, Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
- Conservation and mounting of miniature paintings, Kangra Art Museum, Dharamshala
- Restoration of wall paintings displayed at Himachal State Museum, Shimla
- Proposal for basic up-gradation of Ferozshah war memorial, Punjab
- Conservation of photograph collection of Sangrur museum, Punjab
- Conservation of paintings collection at Himachal State Museum, Shimla
- Conservation of Patiala Monorail, National Rail Museum, New Delhi
- Conservation of Vice Regal Dining Car, National Rail Museum, New Delhi
- Conservation of Prince of Whales Coach, National Rail Museum, New Delhi
Wall Painting Conservation Projects
- Sri Harmandar Saheb Ji (The Golden Temple), Amritsar, Punjab
- Thakur Satyanarayan Temple, Rampur Bushahr, Himachal Pradesh
- Krishna Temple, Kishankot, Punjab
- Radhakrishna temple, Ramtawali, Punjab
- Sri Hargobindpur, Punjab
- Shahi Samadhas, Sangrur
- Nineteenth century flag, Dogra Regiment, Chandi Mandir
- Conservation of Chola Saheb Ji (Seventeenth Century), Punjab
- Conservation of Dastaar Saheb Ji of Tenth Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- Textile Conservation and Preservation of Dadabhagwan Foundation, Gujarat
- Conservation of textile collection of Dev Samaj managing council
- Guru Granth Saheb Ji (Eighteenth Century) — 5
- Janam Saakhi (Seventeenth century)
- Bhagwad Puraan
- Conservation of Drawings and blue prints, National Rail Museum, New Delhi
- Conservation of letters
- Conservation of Books, Library of Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Jullandar.